Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Statement on the passing of former legislator Jack Brown

STATE CAPITOL, PHOENIX - Assistant Senate Democratic Leader Steve Farley released the following statement on the passing tonight of former legislator Jack Brown:

"I am so sad to share that legendary former legislator Jack Brown, my friend and mentor whom I first met when he was Assistant Minority Leader my first year in the House, passed away this evening at the age of 86," said Senator Farley.

"He was a true gentleman who was first sworn in to the Legislature representing St Johns when I was three weeks old. During our time serving together, he told me wonderful stories of legislators working together to support investments and policies that benefited everyone. I miss his calming drawl, his cowboy good sense and his heart of gold."


"We mourn for his wife Beverly and their family. The people of Arizona share in your loss."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here: