Friday, September 25, 2015

McGuire: DPS leadership, law enforcement diligence keeps all Arizonans safe

STATE CAPITOL, PHOENIX – Senator Barbara McGuire, ranking Democratic member of the Senate Public Safety, Military & Technology Committee, released the following statement on the recent arrest of a suspect in the I-10 shootings:
Sen. McGuire

"I want to commend Department of Public Safety Director Frank Milstead and his entire DPS team who worked diligently to find the first break in this case," said Senator McGuire. "I knew when my committee and the Senate as a whole confirmed Director Milstead's appointment that he had the experience and leadership skills to run DPS, and we've seen that leadership at work in this case.

"The I-10 shootings case is still active and there is much hard work yet to be done. I want DPS and all law enforcement agencies involved in the case to know that the people of Arizona have faith in you and deeply appreciate everything you do to keep us safe."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here: